Do you really need those old Christmas decorations or that lamp that’s been sitting collecting dust in the garage the past three years? If you’ve been considering cleaning out your home for unwanted and unnecessary items but haven’t made an appointment with us yet, here are 7 solid reasons why it’s beneficial for you to Contact Us and see if we can’t help you start saving money and living a safer, clutter free life.
1. Safety Issues: Many people do not realize that many of their older items in their home could present a possible safety hazard. Appliances and electrical items may not be up to code or could present potential fire hazards. Older toys may have been part of the millions of toys recalled due to lead based paint. Items that are broken can also be a safety hazard to use. Not to mention the more stuff you have, the increased likelihood you will have trips, falls, and stubbed toes in the middle of the night.
2. You’re Paying For Storage: If you’re paying for a storage unit, you may want to really think about what you have in that unit and what you have in your home that you may want to get rid of instead. We cost comparably or less than 1 month’s fee compared to most rental areas for an equivalent space in our truck. If you haven’t had the need to visit your storage unit in the past 6 months, it’s likely time to start thinking about what you have that you could get rid of.
3. You want to Be More Organized: Whether you’re looking to organize your garage, basement, kitchen, or tackling Closet Organization, the less stuff you have, the easier it will be to find and organize all of your things.
4. You Want to Improve Your Property Value: Most real estate experts will agree that having too much stuff inside or outside of your home can negatively affect the perceived value of your property. Cleaning up inside and out can help your property sell more quickly or help professionals accurately place a value on it.
5. Save Time: Most of our full truckload jobs can be done in just a few hours, depending on what items you have and if you have us move the items for you or if you have them ready to go on the curb. You can also save a lot of time
6. Get More Space: A once cluttered garage can become a workshop or studio. Turn that cluttered office into a workout room. When you have more space, you can find that you have more freedom to do more things.
7. Feel More Relaxed: When you have less clutter, you will likely find yourself feeling less stressful and more relaxed in your environment. Too much stuff can lead to distraction or making it hard to concentrate.
There are many more ways we might be able to help you – feel free to give us a call 412-848-1388 to see if there is a way we can help with your junk removal needs in the Pittsburgh area.