Removal Projects offers a wide variety of junk removal services in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas to help you get rid of unwanted or unused items.
We Haul it All! (Except for Hazardous Materials)
- Furniture: Chairs, Tables, Desks, Lamps, Sofas, Beds, Mattresses, etc.
- Appliances: Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Microwaves, Stoves, Dishwashers, Small Appliances
- Outdoors: Bricks, fallen branches, concrete, lawn furniture, swingsets, and more.
- Construction Materials: Carpeting, Windows, Doors, Cabinets, Flooring, Lumber, Drywall
- Anything & Everything Else that can be safely hauled away and fits into our truck.
Our pricing will depend on the size of the job and your individual needs. We price by volume, so it is usually best to contact us and discuss the details so we can give you the most accurate quote. We are also available to do free estimates.
Our truck is 12′ x 6′ x 6′ and can safely haul away 2 tons of material per trip. In general our prices range from $50-$75 for single/small item pick ups, $200-$250 for half truckloads, and $400-$450 for full truckloads. Certain items such as bricks, gravel, tires, or others may be an additional charge or be charged by weight instead of volume. We are able to provide helpers to move the items for you, or we can also offer curbside service for a reduced rate if you already have the items in your garage or driveway ready to go.
Please note an extra recycling charge applies to some items (such as tires and televisions).
We operate 7 days a week and offer same day service for many of our customers when possible. We are also available evenings to accommodate your schedule. We always schedule a set appointment time to work around your needs and ensure that you’re never waiting around for us to show up.
To learn more about our Pittsburgh junk removal services and to discuss your project needs call us at 412-848-1388 or use our easy Contact Form. We look forward to hearing from you!